Who and What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Who is Wealthy Affiliate? They are the ones who make this internet business make sense.
What is Wealthy Affiliate? They are the leaders in the industry. They are in the business of growing your business.
And most importantly, Wealthy Affiliate is NOT a product. It’s all about education.
- It’s an educational and training platform. Perfect for the newbie, wannabe online entrepreneur or blogger. Perfect for the not so newbie who wants to build it bigger and better.
- It’s a place where you can build beautiful and stunning websites… with help!
- It has a site domain platform out of this world. Pick your domain and get your hosting all in one spot.
- A world-wide community support structure on 24/7 call.
- Surround yourself with successful entrepreneurs from all over the globe.
- You can build a lucrative business FROM SCRATCH.
What else is needed you ask? You. And your tenacity and hard work. 🙂
In the Beginning
If you read my Getting Started page, then you know I had some nasty trials and tribulations trying to start my own business. I always had the dream of owning my own business – but my dream kept presenting itself in the form of nightmares. A whole bunch of ’em. I fell for one scam after another. I stopped counting the number of failures, I stopped remembering the hundreds of hours wasted trying to figure stuff out, and I had certainly stopped sobbing over the thousands of dollars I’d wasted.
I was tired of being scammed, but I still wanted my own business – badly. Was I crazy? My family and friends thought so. I was down, but not out…yet. I was still hopeful.
That’s when I found Wealthy Affiliate. I became a research beast. I went forward systematically…with a plan. This time I researched, and read reviews from current members, past members and from 3rd party sources. But the most impressive, for me, was they did not promise me the moon. They did not promise RICHES BEYOND IMAGINE. They did not promise…$3,000 a week with a few clicks. They did not promise that “I too could become a millionaire”.
Well… What the heck did they promise?
They promised hard work. WHAT? They promised that it would take commitment and focus. Hmmm. They promised if I stick with it I could make a few solid bucks. They had a solid business model I could use. But mostly…they promised I could start for free – and they would help me every step of the way. Ok.
Free. I like that. Especially since I was unemployed. And help? I certainly could use that. This is how it breaks down. I said to myself…”I’m getting me my 7 days free – and I’m gonna make it count!” I promised myself I would ask a lot of questions…even the silly ones. I wanted absolutely everything my “free” was gonna get me! And so I was off to the races and started my free account. Oh yeah…and they didn’t ask for my credit card either. Hmmm… There were no conditions. Sweet!
So, I stuck my toe into uncharted waters. YIKES!
Take a look at the starter package and what you get. I had nothing to lose. Neither do you.
Now. What did I do next?
After my initial 7 days, I went Premium. Why?
- The training was totally awesome, and I wanted more. Phase 1 was amazing – I wanted the other 6.
- Everything was meaningful and relevant.
- The support from the community was even awesomer than I imaged (is awesomer a word? It should be).
- The 1-on-1 coaching was ridiculously groovy.
- I was building a website and it was FUN, QUICK and EASY.
- I was learning and gaining confidence.
- I was building an affiliate BLOG with a niche topic I loved!
- I didn’t want to miss out on the comradery. The vibe was chill and engaging.
- I saw the potential in Wealthy Affiliate and I saw potential in me!
- Oh. And I could afford it.
My personal goal has two layers…
1) To build a business enterprise for me and my family.
- I want to build something that is mine, and that I can pass down to our kids. I want to control my financial destiny and protect myself from getting “laid off” or “phased out”.
2) Help others do the same.
- I’m a mentor, coach, teacher, and leader. I want to feed that need and help others to build a business – if that’s what they choose.
Don’t have a business idea?
If you don’t have a business idea – don’t fret! At Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll definitely get help and tons of ideas on how to pick your perfect passion and business structure. We love sharing ideas!
So, here we are… me and you. Now what?
Today you’re going to get started and I want to give you my personal strategy for success:
- Join and get started with your free account. Do it today.
- Click the Get Started Here training button.
- Task 1: Watch The Walk Through Video. This process is step-by-step that will walk through everything.
- Set-up Your Account Profile (image/description).
- Task 2: Complete Your Account Set-up.
- Setting up your account leads to 4x more help within the community. You definitely want to take advantage of that. It’s quite brilliant, really.
- Take action on ALL of the tasks. Don’t skimp – don’t cheat yourself.
- Commit to work the entire free program. Seven days goes by fast.
- Ask me for help if you EVER feel stuck. Don’t forget… I’m just a click away! 🙂
Let’s build an enterprise together. Want to? We are here to support you. It’s frustrating when you need help and don’t know where to turn. This is your Happy Place. There is always someone available to help you 24/7. Cool, right? Look for me here I promise that me (and a whole bunch of others) will be there with you every step of the way.
Until next time…