WEALTHY AFFILIATE EXPOSED 2016 – Why it’s #1
PRODUCT NAME: Wealthy Affiliate
Overall Ranking: 9.6/10 Price: $0 for 7-day free trial – then $49/month for Premium Membership
Owners: Kyle and Carl
I’m so glad you visited this section. I think I know why you clicked here for more information; For a good reason, right? I did the same thing before joining Wealthy Affiliate – I did my research. Then when I joined – I researched on the “inside”. Let me tell you why I did, and why I’m glad you are too.
First off, I love sharing information; the good and the bad. I know everything has its good side, but I also know that every good thing has its challenges as well. I’m going to speak to both side of this. I’m fairly new to this game – but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t have an opinion. On the contrary, I’m the best person to give you this information because I’ve been scammed SO many times and have lost so much money and time…I had to take a stand – I’ve removed my “Rose Colored Glasses” and replaced them with a microscope. I won’t tell you where I’ve probed…but believe me – I dug in there deep!
I feel I’ve been around Wealthy Affiliate long enough to speak on some important topics. I’ve dug around, lurked, watched, jumped in on community conversations, looked in-depth at the training and coaching, and noted the professionalism of members on this site.
You’re here because we must have one big thing in common…WE WANT CONTROL OF OUR LIVES! There’s no better way to do that then with your own business. True story! And I hope that reading this review will help you make some important decisions about your future. I’m looking forward to working with you.
Let’s get rolling!
PROS & CONS
As I was researching information online, I found a wonderful site that was engaging and informative. Let me tell you what I noticed:
They didn’t ask me for my credit card information up front. They didn’t strong-arm me and say “give us your credit card first – then you can take a peek”. Yep. Gotta love that.
A HUGE popup didn’t block my entire screen and not let me move forward until I gave them my email address.
- They didn’t promise me riches beyond my wildest dreams…”and in just 3 days!”
- They didn’t say “quit your day job and make millions.
- They didn’t say “learn how to make thousands your first week with a few clicks”.
- I didn’t see a pictures of a yacht, mansion, hot Ferrari or hot girls.
THE PRO’s of the Program (my personal opinion)
Let’s get to the meat and potatoes here. Vegetarians, stick around, we’ve got something for you too!
Kyle and Carson – the Owners: They are actually real people, they are accessible and they are present! They participate actively in the “community”, provide training and feedback and take time to reach out and welcome you. I was impressed by that. They even pop in once and a while and see how I’m doing! Amazing! These two founders are personally available and they truly love what they do. They want you to succeed, and it feels and is real!
- Service based NOT Product based: Wealthy Affiliate is a service and a community of learning. There are no products to buy and no upselling for things you don’t need. What a breath of fresh air!
- The Platform: Kyle and Carson have invested millions into the platform here at Wealthy Affiliate and it shows. And they will continue to invest millions each year with the promise to improve quality, service and training. Super!
- The Hosting: Now that I’m “all up in it”, the hosting is first-rate, best in class. In the past I’ve dealt with cheap hosting. As with anything cheap, you get what you pay for. Hosting and quality has been second-to-none.
- Virtually Unlimited Websites: Ok. Not unlimited…not really, but almost! On the free side, you get 2 sites, okay? But at the Premium level, you can 25 top level domains and 25 SiteRubix subdomains. But honestly…listen carefully; You really only need 1 great site, maybe 2. More than that is ridiculously overwhelming. Just my humble opinion.
The Community: I wanted no involvement at first with the “community”. I had connotations of “seedy chat rooms” and lurkers trying to get into your “on-line” panties. I really thought that. After diving in, I LOVE these people – I love the community. This is the first place I’ve been where everyone is truly helpful, caring, and willing to take time out of their busy schedules to help me! Wow. This community wants you to succeed. They aren’t worried about competition – they worry about giving you what you need to be success. I’ve met some great “friends” there and when I’m down, or need encouragement…I reach out and they’re there for me. I can dig that!
- Web-Based Training and Live Video Classes: Premium is $49. Let me ask you this…Where can you get in-depth training, hosting of up to 50 websites, community help and support for $49? Nowhere. These alone are worth the cost of membership. These classes are meaningful, relevant and are the foundation for ensuring your business is successful. Another thing I love? I’ve NEVER been sold anything additional. Never-ever. Everything I needed was included in my membership.
- The Keyword Tool: You’ll learn this…but getting traffic and getting ranked in the search engines (like Google, Bing, and Yahoo) is the golden ticket to growing your business. Wealthy Affiliate has access to a free keyword tool that’s built right into their membership. Rich and dynamic keywords help you build great content. Great content gets you traffic. Traffic gets you ranked.
- WordPress Themes and Plugins: This is good stuff. First off, WordPress is AWESOME and the best themes I’ve ever seen. You can go directly to WordPress.org if you want, but don’t do that – you can…but you’ll have to pay for your hosting, and why do that when It’s free here at Wealthy Affilliate? You will find just about any theme imaginable and most are customizable to your needs.
- And the biggest PRO of all? You have all the tools and every stinkin’ thing you need to start your business, build your business and grow and sustain your business. You’re never alone! What’s great about that? You have access to experts in every area and you don’t need to hire professionals. See now why that Premium of $49 a month is so ridiculous affordable? How much would it cost you in payroll and overhead if you had to hire people to do what you can do yourself? No brainer.
Let me break it down 1-2-3 A-B-C
- You get started for free…and it’s easy.
- You have access to video training, tutorial, and classroom training.
- Networking! There are literally 100,000’s of active, helpful community members at your fingertips.
- 13 Interactive Classrooms, and over 1,000 training modules.
- Loads of useful tools that help you build and grow your business
- Live, interactive help and support (even in the wee hours of the morning!)
- Our members live all over the world! You can connect and build relationships across the countries.
- You get 2 free websites that you can build and design yourself with YOUR flair and creativity.
- State of the Art secure and fast hosting. The best in the industry to date.
- Access to industry experts & real millionaires who have “been there, done that”.
- A strict spam free environment.
- Truly FREE to Get Started! (with no catches and no gimmicks)
Now. For the other side of the coin.
In opposition or disagreement; against: debated the issue pro and con.
- An argument or opinion against something.
- One who holds an opposing opinion or view.
THE CON’s of the Program (my personal opinion):
- The Training: Again, this one is on my PRO and CON list. The information and training can be mind boggling and overwhelming! But I confess something to you – I confused myself by trying to move through the trainings too fast. I’m an over-achiever by nature. Get rid of that mindset, slow down, take small bites and learn – you’ll be just fine.
- The Coaching: The coaching and help you receive is fantastic! BUT…you have to be mindful of who you’re getting your information from. There are tons of newbies on there that love to engage and offer help and support…but they are not the experts. You might get misinformation, or suggestions that might take you in a direction you don’t want to go. Or maybe they misunderstand your question leading you on a wild goose chase. Don’t get me wrong – I think it’s admirable that people want to help…just make sure you’re reaching out to the experts.
- Distractions: It’s easy to get distracted and engage unproductively within the community and this will procrastinate your progress. Don’t fall for this. If you’re that person who hops on your favorite social site and then stay there all day – getting pulled in to all the games, quizzes, and comments…you’re gonna need to refocus your time. Your time is valuable, and time is money. After all, you’re here to build a business.
- Discouragement: This is not a “get rich quick” scheme. This is serious business and will take some serious work and an understanding and practice of patience. You will get through it, and you will see results.
7 Days Goes by WAY too Fast: You get in deep, your focused. You’re working and learning in between your job, kids, husband…whatever. Then BAM! It’s over. You can stay free, but you get very limited access. You would still have access to your website, but the other training courses, classrooms and live chat are only available for premium members. After 7 days you lose your free access to all the wonderful training and perks. At that point it’s time to poop or get off the pot if you’re serious about growing your business. But, let’s be realistic. YOU and only you can decide if upgrading is right for you.
- Being Cocky: Me. Not Wealthy Affiliate or anyone associated with Wealthy Affiliate. I WAS COCKY and narcissistic in my approach to a potential on-line business. At times I thought I knew better than the training. I went in planning to fail – so I could blame another fiasco for my demise. I was setting myself up for failure before I ever began. PLEASE DON’T DO THIS. I’m passionate about this. Be open-minded. Be coachable. Enjoy learning. Don’t let your ego (or experience level – whether highly experienced or no experience) sabotage your efforts before you even give yourself a true chance to succeed. I mean it.
That’s it for my list of cons. Small, but still things I needed to consider and think about. I told myself…”be smart, be methodical, be understanding, and be open-minded. These few things made a world of difference in how I see and function within Wealthy Affiliate.
WHO IT IS FOR – That there, my friend, is the burning question!
I love this part. Who is Wealthy Affiliate for? You. Ok, I’m being somewhat silly, but not. I hope I have your attention, no matter what age or situation you’re in. This business is for anyone who hopes to build an on-line business and take control of their future.
It’s for experienced marketers and entrepreneurs already running successful business, but wanting to take it to the next level, and it’s especially for the newbie who always wanted an on-line business of their own – but have no idea how to start.
Are you one of these people listed?
- Baby Boomers nearing retirement
- Already retired and seeking additional income
- Minimum wage worker
- A Part-timer
- You’re an upstart kid who wants to build their financial stability now and have something for the future
- You make a good living, but want more?
You get the picture. If you’re here, and still with me…this is for you.
Are intrigued? Are you ready to get started and get on the inside track? if the answer is yes CLICK HERE! Let’s get this party started!
For those of you who are knowledge hunger and need more, comprehensive information before you decide…I got more for ya. Please Keep Reading. J
THE TRAINING. THE TOOLS. Training Like No Other!
Over 12 Formal Classrooms
5 Levels of CERTIFICATION COURSES:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started (Level 1)
- Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website (Level 2)
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – Making Money! (Level 3)
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – Mastering Social Engagement (Level 4)
- The Business of Content – Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation (Level 5)
LIVE VIDEO CLASSES/WEBINARS
- Too many to mention. These happen often – and they are awesome!
- Websites & Hosting
- Keyword Tool
- Rapid Writer
- Link Tracking
- Keyword Lists
Here’s the cliché. “It takes a village to raise a child”. Yes it does, and we have the village.
- Live, 24/7/365 Chat
- Interactive Discussions
- Live Question & Answer periods
- Private 1-on-1 support with ME
- Private access to community experts
WHICH BUSINESS MODEL SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
This is your choice entirely. There are basically 2 options here:
- FOLLOW YOUR PASSION. To me, this is the best way. Maybe you like Cooking or Kitchen Gadgets. Are you a fanatic about Bass Fishing? Do you love Holistic Healing? You get the picture? YOU can choose what you love. How nice to choose what to do instead of being TOLD what to do.
- Don’t have a passion or niche you fancy quite yet? We got you covered. Wealthy Affiliate has an internal affiliate bootcamp with a “predefined” topic that you can build a business from. It’s step-by-step, will get you started, will get your juices flowing and will get you up and going quick and easy.
Wow. That was a hellava review people. I did NOT mean to get into all of that. If you’ve hung on this far – YOU’RE MY HERO. You definitely had enough time to read all of this – means you definitely have time to start the business you’ve always wanted. PERIOD. END OF STORY.
Let’s end all these shenanigans and put our emotions on hold a minute. Everything you’ve read here is all you need. Any more information at this point I would consider “training”.
My Final Observation + Bonus Offer
PRODUCT NAME: Wealthy Affiliate
Overall Ranking: 9.6/10 Price: $0 for 7-day free trial – then $49/month for Premium Membership
Owners: Kyle and Carl
I gotta tell you. I’m impressed…which isn’t easy to do. I’m that person not swayed by commercials on T.V. True story. I’m systematic, thorough and mindful of what I join and who I affiliate myself with. I’ve always been that way. I want to associate with winners.
Don’t forget you can start for free. This is a full 7 days to really dig in and see what we offer. And for those of you who see the value and want to stick around, please take advantage of a few bonus offers I’d like to give you!
How To Claim Your Bonuses
When you join with your free starter package, I’ll be contacting you shortly. Depending on the time of day/night I try to contact you within an hour to hopefully give you time to setup your profile. In your private message you’ll get all the sordid details on how to claim your free stuff (LOL!!). Not sordid really…just kidding.
Look. I want you to join me. You want to join me. I’m really do have a serious side…LET’S BUILD SOMETHING TOGETHER.