Is Jaaxy that important, you ask?
Yes. And believe this… you’re losing time and money by not using Jaaxy as your keyword tool. It consolidates your efforts throughout multiple-dimensions. A solid keyword tool gives you solid searchable ideas and ramps up your SEO strategy (search engine optimization). It helps you craft for quality content. It increases potential visitors to your website. If you want to leverage SEO, a good tool helps with that too! Visitors can’t find your site if you don’t strive to position yourself where they can find you. Period. End of story.
I’m going to be honest. When I first started my online business I didn’t have a flippin’ clue why keywords were so important. I thought it was another ploy for me to procrastinate building my business. I didn’t have time to “tool” around looking for words! Peh-shaw! (said as I thumbed my nose). Then I realized something. I was putting a ton, and I mean a TON, of work into my site and content and I wasn’t getting any traffic. That was a total bummer.
So, what did I do? I swallowed my pride and narcissism, backed up, and went back to Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Training on Content, Keywords and Conversions (PHASE 2) .
Well. Just what is a Keyword?
My biggest thing? I had to revisit this strange word and I had to understand what a keyword is, because I really didn’t know. Simply put… it’s words people use in the search bar to find what they’re looking for. Oh… I get it now! I won’t tell you how much time I wasted by doing it wrong – but now I’m doing it right.
In a previous post, I confessed my addiction as a binge blogger. The other side of that addiction is searching for keywords – I know it’s silly, but I’m not afraid to admit my “weaknesses”. 🙂 Once I understood the concept, it became fun! I could do it all day; but I don’t have time for such foolishness.
One thing I’ve learned is this: To have a solid online business enterprise you need to focus on three main points.
- A good product or service (your niche)
- Quality content
- Strong keyword search associations for optimizing SEO
Jaaxy is a solid research tool and can help your strategize your business, keeps you honed-in on the project at hand, and virtually eliminates procrastination in building your business. Jaaxy puts the blinders on and keeps you focused on the things that matter.
- This tool helps you find viable niche options
- It can help with creative ideas for domain names
- You can brainstorm ideas
- It carves out content ideas you might not have thought of
- It snipes your location within search engines and improves your ranking
How does it work?
Let’s get down to brass tacks and take a look at what I mean. I popped in the keywords “personal safety” (an EXCELLENT niche according to the following keyword search)!
I’m going to break down what all the numbers mean, column by column. Then I’ll discuss my red arrows. Prepare to be impressed!
- Keyword – the actual keyword(s) you are searching for. Easy enough. (The higher, the better)
- Average Searches – This tells you how many people are searching using those keyword(s)
- Traffic – This is how much traffic you can expect if you rank Page 1 on Google (interested people = potential sales)
- QSR – Fancy for Quoted Search Result. In layman’s terms IT’S YOUR COMPETITION! 🙂 The lower, the better. Boom!
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator. Simply put, Green is good with a HIGH chance of ranking – yellow is so so; and RED? Stay away.
- SEO – This tells you roughly how easily you should rank with quality SEO’d content
- Domains – This is jacked-up cool. With a paid Jaaxy membership you can see if a domain name is available within your niche or keyword. For example… how cool would if be if “personalsafetydevicesforwomen .com was available? Strong keyword domain name; strong keyword with low competition; Green light movement on high quality ranking and SEO ready with great content. BOOM, again!
Now, take a look at this. This is AWESOME. First off, look at the niche I uncovered. Personal Safety. And what is trending as a great sub or micro-niche topic? Personal safety for women!
Look at the red arrows, then consider the information I just provided above.
Keyword(s) Personal safety devices for women
- 144 monthly searches
- 25 viable traffic hits
- QSR of 5 (ridiculously super low competition)
- GREEN LIGHT for go
- and an SEO at an astounding 95 (you want to shoot for 100)
Keyword(s) Personal safety tips for women
- 152 monthly searches
- 26 viable traffic hits
- QSR of 15 (also ridiculously low competition)
- GREEN LIGHT for go
- and an SEO of 98 (you want to shoot for 100)
- Wow again.
I won’t go into all the boring details, but here is another example. Take a look at it and see if you can decipher the numbers. Take your time. Makes you feel like baking something, doesn’t it?
What’s the bottom line?
- Must have decent amount of searches
- Good traffic
- Look for QSR under 300 (I prefer 200)
- And shoot for an SEO score of 100 and above
If you don’t steal these niches… I WILL. 🙂
Now here’s the real kicker. Typing in those few keywords (personal safety & baking utensils) I got;
- A niche ideas
- Domain name ideas (Excellent if you like to Domain snatch and hold – then sell at a later date for profit)!
- Under “related column” I have content ideas and more keywords to play with
- I know my competition
- SEO is freaking good
- AND…I have low competition.
And I’m going ask you something. Do you want to know how long it took to get this information? ANSWER: The time it took me to type the keywords into the search box and press enter!
It’ used to take me hours to generate the kind of information I get with Jaaxy. (Thump on the head).
Who would want or need this?
I bet you’re wondering who can benefit from using a solid keyword strategy. My answer? Just about anyone who writes or blogs for a living.
- Professional (and non-professional) bloggers
- Affiliate marketers
- Niche hackers
- Anyone who write articles
- Freelance writers
- Those who write E-books and training materials
- Guest writers
- Domain flippers
- Online advertisers
- Viral-news website owners
- Those building their “brand” awareness
- Those looking for the nest new trend or hot market to leverage
- Local marketers and business owners
- Email marketers wanting to find hot topics to address on their lists.
The list is virtually endless. If you have an online presence, you can benefit from using strategic, SEO rich keywords. It’s all about position, baby! With solid keywords you can position your content so it can be found by your audience. Win!
I hear you LOUD AND CLEAR…
What’s a tool like this cost? Well, FREE for starters. Really. Free to start and comes with 30 free searches.
Jaaxy STARTER: Free
Then you have your two (2) packages:
Jaaxy PRO: $19 per month
Jaaxy ENTERPRISE: $49 per month (On sale: regular price is $69 per month)
My two cents worth? Pro is fine if you’re starting out. I’m one to tell you to keep money in your pocket until you can afford to invest it. But I’m super frugal! I also know (eventually) you have a spend a little and think about your ROI (return on investment). Here’s how I would break it down to help you find the right level for you.
Which one fits your budget?
- Free = The new website and newbie business builder. You’re getting your feet wet and you love the feel of water between your toes. (Remember, this option is limited to 30 free searches). If you plan right, you can get a lot of bang for free.
- Pro = You have a solid understanding of keyword research and put a lot of time and effort into it. You’re building on traffic and want to keep the momentum going.
- Enterprise = You’re the power builder. You’re business is taking off and Jaaxy keeps you one step ahead of the competition.
Now. Are you ready to have a little fun? Do you have a keyword or niche idea nagging at your brain and just gotta check it out? Well… knock yourself out. Give it try right now and prepare to be amazed. I was.
Oh yeah… Did I mention there is nothing to download? It’s web-interfaced and you can use it anywhere. I like that.
Until next time…